In VFAS , student welfare committee works on some basic functions for the welfare of a student which includes the following:
- First and foremost to develop the student-teacher relationship bond
- Listening to their problems and understanding what is required for their development in any manner.
- Assisting the students in their learning process
- This includes not just academics but also the practical learning experience.
- Addressing and solving their various issues
- Addressing the feedbacks of students regarding different areas of curriculum and resolving the issues with no or little efforts from the students.
- Flourishing relationship with parents and organizing meetings for them
- Addressing the issues from guardians and resolving them to whatever the needs are.
- Organizing special coaching for slow learners
- Not every child understands in the same manner, the committee therefore ensures that those who could not understand the topics shall be taught in a friendlier manner, separately.
- Conducting periodic meetings to talk over student welfare. By organizing activities and facilitating student interests
- Organizes co-curricular activities for personality development.
- Managing the needs for extracurricular activities
- It looks after activities like music, sports, etc. for students.
All the institutions under VFAS has strong Alumni Association which supports organization with its all possibilities.